Kel over at Girl In the Glasses was kind enough to bestow an award on my blog! It means so much to get a little recognition for the love and work that goes into being part of our blogging community. I am floored every day by the brilliant women and men that share their stories and life experiences with the world and am humbled that I have been able to slip into their world as easily as I have. Thanks, Kel!!!
Now, I get to pass this little baby along and share the love. Think of it as a virtual tip-of-the-hat and "Let me buy you a drink!" Imagine all of us going out for a virtual night out at the bar, getting sloppy drunk and ending the evening with a "I love you sooooo much! You are sooooo totally brilliant and I wish I was half as funny and talented as you are! We are like total soul sisters or something!!" I would then fall down or trip awkwardly, we'd all laugh hysterically and then sadly say goodnight and head back to our computers at opposite ends of the earth. Sigh.... I feel like I already know each of you better! :)
1. My best bloggy buddy: Ann over at Ann's Rants: Confessions of a Work Week Widow
2. My Yogi-ess with the mostest: Braja at Lost and Found In India
3. A friend that I just discovered that shares an affinity for marble sculptures with washboard abs: Christine at Strange Pilgrim
4. Because she makes me laugh so hard: Pearl at Pearl, Why You Little....
5. Because he is just that kind of dude: Jay at Halftime Lessons
6. Because she curses creatively and endearingly: Janie at Sounding Forth
7.And Temple at Cookies Mean God Loves You, because not as many people are in on that secret as one would guess!
I'm still kinda new to this game, but the rules are:
1. The nominated blogger can put the logo in his/her blog
2. Link the person you receive the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you nominated
I'm sure that you can bend those rules to whatever shape or form works best for you! You guys rock!!!