The requirements of this fabu meme declare that I must reveal five fabulous addictions that I indulge in, so read 'em and weep:
1. When I go to a particular mall here in Madison, I like to stop at the Fannie Mae or Macy's candy counter to get two pieces of chocolate. Just because it is so, so good. And two pieces are totally harmless. And when I say chocolate I mean either the Mint Meltaways or the chocolate covered dried cherries....hmmmm, heaven!
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies, with or without peppermint extract. I have made so many batches over the last 6 years that I can whip out a finished cooling rack full of cookies in 1/2 and hour. Thank God for that convection oven!!
3. Origins skin-care products. I am still unclear how that tiny little bag of lotions adds up to $150 (or more!) per trip, but as long as people think I am 32 instead of 36, I will continue to happily hand them my credit card. And it smells so good. I mean so, so very good.
4. I am completely and totally addicted to EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! If you have been to this site before, you probably already knew that.
5. Gadgets. I love, love, love gadgets of all kinds. Whether it is a beloved spaetzle-maker in the kitchen or a new lens for my camera, a self-inking "This Book Belongs to Amy the Bitchin' Wife" stamper or a nifty TiVo box signal extender....I am all about the technological gizmos that make my life easier. The unfortunate side effect of this addiction is the constant clutter.
AND, it is Thousand Word Thursday, so here is today's offering:
This was taken at The Middle Child's 1st birthday. I think we look like such a perfect little family.... It has been a long time since we've appeared to be that!!
Cheaper than Therapy, then go check out TheMomJen's new review site Therapeutic.